Monday, May 25, 2009

FAWNICATION


Last October I got it in my head that I wanted deer parts. I started some and I didn't like them. I used the antlers from that initial try in Hunting season.
Then I wandered around with Fade looking for deer parts recently but I didn't like anything I found. After a day of searching I figured it would be easier to make them, so I started making them again from scratch. Untextured I didn't like them. I was like meeeeeeeeeeeh.

But then this weekend I popped on that posing stand that had the ears to work on a bag and I was like heeey wait, these sculpts aren't too bad. And I proceeded to procrastinate finishing my bag by finishing the deer parts.

Long boring story. Yes. I know.

These have some animation, but not a lot. Click the ear and it twitches, type and they wiggle, do /32 sadears and they go sad. The tail just wiggles.
They come in 3 colors and they are L$250 a color (includes ears, tail & antlers).




10 Comments:

At 4:27 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I DO want those, but I also know that it'll be so popular by next week i'll be a mere speck on the horizon of fawnage.

Sweet tho, srsly.

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger Noam said...

This is the third time I've gotten this comment and I really wish I had the sales to back it up, but I don't.

:/

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger Noam said...

HA! You'll be a meer speck in the crowd of 4 people who bought them!


*GASP*


K I'm done picking on the Willis. I'm going to drop these on you and you're gonna wear em and like em missy. >:C *shakesafist*

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Kalel Mommsen said...

nooo! don't be assimilated into the collective!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Kalel Mommsen said...

they do look cute tho...

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Damn it people the koolaid is tasty, why no drink the koolaid?
D:


I can't wait to go home and make headbutt animations and just headbutt fade all day.

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger Terry Toland said...

Achariya totally proved that we can wear the same thing and totally look different still, so I'm gettin' 'em, biznatches. XD

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger myvegancookbook said...

I will eventually buy these. They are TOO cute. I would think that people would be snatching them up like crazy. Maybe the price is too high? 150 I would have gotten them already. But when something goes above that I have to think about it.

 
At 7:01 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Oh, I'm sorry, You guys might misunderstand me.

I don't give a shit if anyone buys them ever. I made them for myself and I didn't really want to sell them.

I only get annoyed when people IM me to complain about how everyone will buy them and I'm some big popular store and wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah.

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger Terry Toland said...

Wow, that's a really weird issue. I'd say Gritty Kitty is a relatively well-known name in the alternative sphere (otherwise you wouldn't necessarily have the ninja modeling agencies stalking you, eh?). But you're right, you're not ultra/sickeningly popular like Armidi. People complaining that "everyone" has it just shows laziness, as you can take something that "everyone has" and completely make it your own.

And from my end, thank you for putting these out for sale to the public. I appreciate it. :)

(Yeah, I know I'm belated. You can... shoot me with a rfile or something. :P )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home