Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cobalt Maladay, GK customer service rep extraordinaire



If you're the type to read my profile, you may have noticed an added line to the front page. I have a customer service representative now, Cobalt Maladay.

Cobalt is a friend in real life and a genuinely awesome personal all round. He helped me out when I was working late nights and weekends through February & March and he was so awesome that I'm keeping him.

I'm going to make a little "Cobalt is Online" or something in my store. I don't really know how this works.

What Cobalt can help you with:
Everything except delivery of failed transactions. And even then, he can explain to you how to get a transaction number and will send me the information so that I can get back to you asap.

You can even send your mall invites, modeling services, magazine advertisement rates and fashion show requests (aka spam) for Gritty Kitty to Cobalt so he can delete them instead of me.

Things to note: I try to be nice to everyone, but when I have a bad day, I'm a douchebag. I pay Cobalt to NOT be a douchebag. IMing him should be a 100% douchebag free experience, thus it's more beneficial for everyone to IM him when they need assistance instead of me who, lets be frank here, is a socially retarded jerk.

For those 0.5% of the SL population: Should you ever have an encounter with Cobalt where he is not being 100% awesome and non douchey, please don't contact me, and instead reflect on your own personality and question why someone who is literally being paid to be nice to everyone just treated you poorly. Then you know... knock that shit off.*

So please welcome Cobalt as a CSR for Gritty Kitty. Don't try to secks him for free GK stuff, he doesn't have any and his wife could prolly kick your butt.

*see I really am a dick. IM Cobalt, not Noam.

5 Comments:

At 9:40 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

Poor Cobalt, I foresee him being abused soon. I wish lots of patience to you, mister Maladay xD

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Lawra Loo said...

I hope he has a sense of humor =D lol

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Noam said...

He does, just it's a lot like mine.

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Lawra Loo said...

then he'll be fine :D

 
At 6:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome!

This means I can't send you 10000012556 mall invites, modeling services, magazine advertisement rates and fashion show requests ...? :O *pouts*

Now, seriously, people don't know how to get a transaction info...? o.O In the two occasions I had to bother a designer because of a failed deliver, I wrote a nice notecard WITH that info and a couple of days after the transactions (giving SL a chance to behave)...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home