Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm alive

My birthday came and passed on Monday. I'm so old.

Last night we had our site launch, so I worked from late evening until mid morning, which was about 12+ hours. I get home and go to sleep and and I wake up to find that the site got rolled back because of performance issues AND my company just laid off 1/3rd of it's headcount including my friend who was my boss at Staples and got me the job in the first place.

Today sucks on an epic fail level. So excuse me as I go get some sprite to mix in my homemade skittle's vodka and get thoroughly shitfaced this afternoon.

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger Cutey Magic said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Cutey Magic said...

happy belated* birthday ! ^^

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Shattered said...

Oh man, that's awful. I think this crapper economy totally warrants getting blasted.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home