Saturday, February 07, 2009

GARRRRR

WEEKEND WORKING!!!
I'll be honest. It's been about 2 weeks since I last logged into SL for more than a couple minutes. I don't miss it and somehow, through the magic of offline emails, it's managed to piss me off considerably.

SO.
I need a customer service person. I don't know who yet; I need to ask a couple friends if they would mind handling it for a few bucks a week or free stuff or whatever.

Right now, even if I wasn't working 11+ hours every day until the 24th, I would not want to log on. That's how annoyed I am. I need a buffer between myself and those few obnoxious people in SL so send me these IMs.

I just want to make shit. I'm not forcing anyone to buy it. I'm not even charging much to own it considering the retarded amount of time I put into making it. So these fucking IMs are just baffling to me.

Also if you know me then you know how friendly I am not, this is probably something I should have done a while ago.

I wonder if Ralph would do it without telling people to eat shit and die. *strokes chin*

6 Comments:

At 1:34 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

Sometimes, I think, people *need* to be told they're bloody a-holes.
Which means I would certainly not make a good public relations person in ANY kind of job, as I would do exactly that. Tell idiots to piss off.

I've had those 11+ hour work days including weekends for quite a while now (with a computer related project no less...) and it sucks ostrich eggs. The last thing you need then is people too daft to actually read instructions/store policies, but quick with the trigger finger in sending aggressive IMs....

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Noam said...

It's not even like they have questions or something. It's like they have issues with my existence and imperfection.

WHY WON'T THEY LET ME BE GREAT?!!!

Hehe I get douchechills just quoting Kanye.

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Shattered said...

If my work schedule wasn't sucking so hard, I'd volunteer.

Seriously.

But my messages get capped every 12 hours as it is, from being an admin at my RP sim.

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know who Ralph is, but why couldn't he tell them to eat shit and die?

Yeaaahh, you might not want me as your customer service rep. I am exceeding nice the first time, a little less so the second, and fairly cruel the third time I have to deal with someone's sorry ass on the same stupid issue. Fourth = mute+ban.

I feel your pain for the long days. As soon as I get another film or tv show it's back to 90 hour weeks.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Oh Noamface, you know i'd help you in a heartbeat, I already have to log on to deal with CS's stuff, so it wouldn't be a biggy :)

<3

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Ralph said he'd do it. I just need to like write in my profile that he's my CS rep and stuff.

:) It's not like a lot of work but it would be nice not to deal with it. Especially the bitchy people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home