Sunday, December 28, 2008

What's in my bag!!!!

Bill got me a surprise present cause he knew I was kinda bummed about not getting any like.. fun presents for Xmas. So on friday he gave me a digital camera! It's like the best thing ever. It's red and little and I took like a billion pictures of my cat Poe.


So anyway, any excuse to use the camera. The fashion feed has a "show us what's in your purse/bag" meme.

Here is what's in my bag from left to right:
  • scarf
  • mimobot USB thumb drive. I think that one is called RayD8. I have a few of them.
  • work keys, 2 keychains, the key to my laptop, the key to the building, 1 USB thumb drive
  • 500 gig external harddrive
  • 2 folded up pieces of paper, one is a pass to see a pre-release of Forgetting Sarah Marshall and one is a print out of my first review at work where Phil wrote a poem about how awesome I am.
  • Blistex
  • Spare headphones (the shitty pair. I have a better pair I normally use, but those are just in case I forget ones.)
  • Zoidberg
  • watch
  • wire bracelet that is pinchy
  • 2 plastic things that came with a Gary Baseman toy I have on my desk at work
  • One hair elastic and one elastic headband
  • one coupon for free starbucks I'm scared to use.
  • One raving rabbid vinyl toy in maids outfit
  • Movie ticket: Let the Right One In
  • 2 pens, one mechanical pencil
  • My shitty work laptop that is a huge piece of shit, and only 13" monitor. They expect me to do design and coding on it. Boo.
  • 2 Ledbetter qees on um.. tokidoki messenger bag. I usually use my gasmask bag, but it smells funny from gym clothes and I'm letting it air out
  • one receipt for a medical bill from when I was sick this summer
  • Extended warranty for my PS3 from Best Buy

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

But where is Poe? I'm surprised there isn't some cat butt in the photo...

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Noam said...

She was under the tree. She hates the camera cause of the flash.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home