Tuesday, December 30, 2008

*SOB*

Me: omg, ie 6 makes me want to cry
paul: i thought we werent fixing for it yet
Me: I know but
Me:I wanted to know how bad it was
Me: ;_; whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy can't everyone just switch to 7
Me: Paul i think our efforts has developers would be much more helpful to the community if we stopped making websites and just developed a really horrible virus that only effects IE6
paul: i fully support that decision


I don't know what this virus will do... but I think before it does it, it should lock up and force the person who uses IE6 to watch 2 girls, 1 cup.

5 Comments:

At 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work for a major computer company, and they will not upgrade us to IE7, even though it came out TWO YEARS AGO!

I <3 tabbed browsing!

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Terry Toland said...

What happens to the people who use FireFox? o_O;

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Noam said...

They see websites perfect because they don't suck balls.

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Disembodied Hand said...

hows chrome for you guys?

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Disembodied Hand said...

also, look up "The Ting Tings"

her hair styles seem up your ally

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home