Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Xmas list

Dear Dad & Bill Santa,
Please buy me the following:

  1. Saints Row 2

  2. socks

  3. GPS system for my car, nothing fancy

  4. A rice cooker

  5. A cookbook for the culinary challenged. No Rachel Ray or anything that might make me wander around the grocery store wondering if arugula is a meat or a plant.

  6. New glasses (the kind you drink out of... preferably the ones with mustaches etched in them. See: http://www.breadandbadger.com/glassware/mustachepint.html )

Poe wants a new feather duster toy and some felt eyeballs.

<3

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

Ooooh, catnip eyeballs! Hm, If I knew Poe's address, I could buy some for christmas (weird way to pay you back for all the cool stuff you create, but I just thought about it-I've never sent someone eyeballs before. I thin Etsy does delivery addresses different from billing addresses,right?)....my kitties would love them too...

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I've been spoiling Poe with toys lately because I got her a new bed. It's a vintage blue 1940s travel suitcase with a paisley pillow inside. The lid pocket that you normally keep like socks and pants in is where her toys go and she gets her head stuck behind the elastic band fetching them. IT'S SOOO CUTE.

I saw her do it a couple times and went out and got her more toys.

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

*sends a Portuguese culinary book*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home