Wednesday, December 03, 2008

DMCA: Online fax those bitches!

Staples charges $1 per page for faxing out of state. This sucks giant balls when I fax stuff because my DMCAs tend to be like 10 pages long. I usually report more than one person when I send them.

So I tried a free online fax service on Sunday and I've been waiting to see if it actually worked. I got the Removal Team's email today that they received it.

So for everyone who has to send in DMCAs, if you make your file a PDF, you can online fax it using:
http://faxzero.com

Please remember that you have to sign your DMCAs. I just signed it electronically cause I have a tablet.

This is great because if it works fine, I can fax the DMCAs the day I write them out. It also kinda sucks cause it hajavascript:void(0)ppens every other day.

UPDATE: IT WORKS. They received and removed my stuff from the one I sent before I wrote this blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home