Monday, December 01, 2008

CSR cards


CSR... it's COMING.

Cards are now in select products at my MAIN STORE ONLY.

You can only get cards from select marked items purchased from yesterday until the event is over. I will be putting the cards in all new releases until the event is over.

Please don't IM me about stuff you bought before Sunday, I can't give cards out.

The event does not begin until December 20th, when the stampers will be turned on. I will announce it on the blog and in my group when they work.

To see who is participating and what the prizes are, check out the official webpage.
Please note that our deadline for prize submission isn't until the end of this week, so not all prizes are listed (or even created) yet.

Also you can check out the Offical CSR Blog, which.. is in Japanese, but there are pictures!

4 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

Yay yay YAY!

69 already had products with cards with them last week or so, I already got 3 cards from them.

MOAR! *goes around buying stuff*
Summer version was so fun. I can't wait for CSR Winter (shouldn't it be called CWR instead? o.o)

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Creator Stamp Rally
:)

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

Ah, the S stands for Stamp! I thought it was for Summer xD

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I have dyslexia so for a while I thought it was CRS. >.<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home