Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Best. Agency. Commercial. Ever.




Never has one commercial so perfectly summed up what my job is like.
I'm the nerd at the computer who is saying "Do you know how long that would take?!!!"

Evan: you know - "pants on the hedgehog" could well become the new catchphrase for whatever crap the client throws at us
me: Dave and I are testing it out
Dave: "yeah they want us to put pants on the hedgehog"
Me: "Reskin community?!! Why that's pants on the hedgehog!"

Joel: IT NEEDS TO HAVE ROUNDED CORNERS
Me: Aw, is your client telling you to put pants on the hedgehog?

Jen: Kevin wants more pants.

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

I have to remember that. I'm working at converting our courses of study to a modular system, using a shiny new totally buggy software...it's lke putting pants on a hedgehog, in the dark, with woollen mittens with holes in them.

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger noseycoors said...

I am actually the actor saying "Do you know how long that will take?" I love that you are using it at work. Ha. Cheers...

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Noam said...

That's awesome. Haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home