Thursday, November 06, 2008

New hair; Slant


This was inspired by a picture Ana Lutetia sent me. See I do actually make stuff you guys send me!! :O I'm just very slow. The bangs on this are texture scripting. I'm using an updated version of the all in one script that I used on cani and crackfox. It will tell you when the script is done loading, which I hope will cut down on the "OMG MY HAIRS BROKE" ::5 mins pass:: "Nm.. it works"

There will be boosh hair in the future. I don't want to rush it because I want it to be perfect.

8 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Looking forward to the boosh hair :) can't wait to see what it's like, I'm a big fan of the show, went to the boosh book signing on the weekend (in the UK)
They're even cooler in real-life :3

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I special ordered the Boosh Book (I'm in America) and it's awesome!

Did you know that Noel and Julian did most of the drawings?

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger Joel Ra said...

BOOSH hair...and i need the Boosh book myself =D

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Joel Ra said...

Amd yeah, their drawings
are awesome =D

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger Arbel Vogel said...

Oooh must have!

 
At 7:03 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Ditto what Arbers said, MUST HAVE!

 
At 1:25 AM , Blogger Crystyle Bukowski said...

Your hair making skills can't be beat sir. I salute you. That hair is absolutely fantastically brilliant.

Also, I miss SL...RL has been a drag (and not the good kind of drag that involves men and false titties).

Hope to see you soon:)

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It turned so great!
*googles more cuties*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home