Sunday, November 30, 2008

Filing DMCAs suck giant hairy balls.

How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was pretty ok. I ate a lot of food and saw a lot of movies. The best being a swedish vampire movie called "Let the Right One In."

Thanksgiving day was dominated by my Dad's girlfriend's family members, which made me nervous at first, but actually turned out to be pretty entertaining. None of the people who showed up were very dramatic. There were no fights or anything. Lots of laughing. So that was good. And how fucking awesome was it that Foster's Home for Imaginary Friend's parade float Rick Rolled the Macy's Day parade?!! That made my day.


Tonight, I saw my mom for the first time in 2 years and she didn't say critical mean things to me. My sister's new boyfriend, North (that's his name), is an engineer for HP and he was awesomely geeky. I like him a billion times more than all the previous sports obsessed irish italian racist slabs of meat she dated before, mostly cause he's like an awkward older version of me. Ok no, we are both awkward; he's just older. Did you know Voodoo PCs are made by HP?

My cat did not hairball vomit all over the apartment like I feared she would. I also don't think she pooped the whole time I was gone. O_o Unless I find it in some weird place later.

Lastly, I was gone since Wed, and I'm back Sunday at almost 2am. In that time there are 5 more people to write DMCAs against on top of the 2 other people I wrote up on Wednesday. So I just faxed a DMCA for 7 people selling, and 4 creators (meaning the people who passed the prims around.) WTF.
I'm less annoyed now that I found a free online faxing site, but still. What. The. Fuck. I'm even more WTF over the fact that the majority of the sellers set the permissions at no mod, no transfer. O_o why do they even bother to set permissions.

I have to insert CSR cards now.

3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger Archan Allen said...

this post made laught a lot xD what a thanks giving ^^ hope your sister will keep the g33k :D

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

I wish I knew who all the copycat a-holes are....so I could create a personal blacklist and educate people about them.

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger Noam said...

they are alts and alts of alts of alts.

And all of them are Brazilian (and like 2 are dutch.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home