Thursday, October 02, 2008

Today was a good day

I was like 25% on just my old shitty project aka bored out of my fucking mind for the last 2 weeks. Then today I got put on 2 projects! I had work to do all day to finish up BC so it flew by.

Then I was told about some Brazilian girl bragging about copybotting my and a few other content creators items and was passing them out full perm to people. And my mood was crap by the time I left work.

BUT-
on my wicked long drive home I saw a really big rainbow! And it followed me home almost the whole way. I can't remember the last time I saw a rainbow.

Then I went to the gym and my blood pressure has gone down and I lost 2 pounds, which is great considering I have been drinking pinacoldas every night for the last...uuum, whenever my liver infection was all ok. I'm pretty sure syrup and alcohol aren't healthy foods. HA fuck you online nutritionist!

And lasty, on my drive home I saw a possum and it was cute.

Today was good. :3

4 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Naredia said...

*Sighs* I keep having to hide the fact that I'm brazilian, and it pains me to say I completely understand why.

On MMORPGs brazilians use and abuse bugs and all to level their characters illegally.
On communication services brazilians are usually the dumb, shallow people who just want to meet a date.
On SL brazilians are usually the copybotters.

The sad part is that all that is true. And it gets hard for us hard-working, creative, ethical brazilians to go by.




So bad to hear about you being copybotted, dear. Content theft sickens me to no end.

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I would never judge you because you're Brazilian, Lucilla; you're wicked sweet.

Also all the Brazilian people i've met IRL have been awesome.

It's just... 13/15 copybotters I've reported this year on SL have been Brazilian. >.< And I can't IM and ask for them to remove things cause they just get pissed and then pass it around full perm.

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I totally saw a rainbow yesterday, which wasn't the same day as your rainbow, but I also thought it had been a fookin' long time since seeing one.

That is all, <3

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

Yeah, I know, most copybotters are brazilian. Met one, my luck is that my business partner has proof against him so he avoids copying our stuff. xD (I'd just go ahead and report him, but we all know those things simply don't show results...)

Aw, so long since I last saw a big rainbow. It doesn't rain much in my city ^^!


(and thanks for "wicked sweet"... *blushes*)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home