Wednesday, October 29, 2008

\o/ joy!

(Stole the image from ThreeSpeech.com. Bwaha)
Ok, it's fucking adorable. After a long day of work and and hour and a half commute home full of road-rage, I'm not in the mood for fighting games. Killing things just makes me feel competitive and all around irritable.
Collecting bubbles and stickers while playing dress up on the other hand... WIN! I only played 3 levels last night and 2 minigames, but I'm happy. You just run around being cute while an ominous british man tells you stuff. If you can sit around and play katamari for 2 hours like I can, this is the game for you. And the king in this game is less of a condescending douchetwat. (fuck you for saying my planets are small! My planets are awesome. >: ( Stupid fucking katamari king.)

I need to buy another controller so Bill can help me do the two person parts.

ALSO- The DVD player on this thing is ridiculously good. It makes my old one seem like a piece of shit. I watched Return to Oz last night on it, it's not an HD movie and it's not remastered or anything, it looked so much better on my big TV. I think it scales stuff better or something.

6 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you can get games and challenge me and K. >:D

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Noam said...

You have ps3?!!
I thought only Krius and Sin had it.

If you don't own this little big planet game by Xmas I'm freaking buying it for you. :O

 
At 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I gots a ps3. :P

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger Sinjun said...

It gets really hard later! Like parts get sooo frusterating lol. But its soooo awesome.

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Arbel Vogel said...

Little Big Planet is AWESOME! I laugh so hard when playing with my husband, we die all the time :D

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I have it too!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home