Monday, September 22, 2008

Too amused


Bill was on some 4chan thread saturday night where he found this animated gif. He proceeded to laugh from like 3am to.. what's today.. monday?


Tuesday Sept 23rd: The next in a series of bear related things.

It's the music that really makes me cry.
If you haven't seen Wicker Man... uh good. Don't see it. I paid to see it in a theater instead of some good indie movie that was out at the same time, because my friend Cat and I couldn't convince the people we were with that even if we didn't know the plot, any movie that has Philip Seymour Hoffman in it would be better than a Nicolas Cage movie.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO- Wicker Man is the worst movie ever created in the history of worst movies ever created and not because Nicolas Cage is the star.

My mother and sister enjoy renting horrible films that either A) I have never heard of or B) Everyone knows they're awful but they get it anyway. For some reason, they enjoy torturing me by making me watch it with them and when I try to show them an amazing film (ie: There Will be Blood) they decide to talk though it and mock something that is totally irrelevant to the plot.

What does this have to do with anything? Wicker Man was a movie they forced me to watch and I'm actually glad I got the fist hand social experience before it became the laughing stock of Youtube footage

<3 Ellie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home