Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No more ad farms! Says Linden Lab

FUN READ: The forum gets funnier at the end when the adfarmers start crying about their crumbling empires. And by crying I mean insulting others and claiming they are victims to an evil communist organization. It makes me think of my niece when you don't buy her a toy. I say no. And she screams and screams and cries in anger. Then she kind of calms down and tries more of a sobbing saddness approach. Then I call her a bad actress and she says something like "you're a doodoo head and I hate you." And I say "yeah well you're still not getting any new toys" and she says "BIG DOODOOHEAD" and I go back to reading the back of the Xbox360 game I was going to buy myself, cause I'm an adult with money and not some crappy poor 6 yr old who is always dirty and smells and likes freaking Polly Pocket too much.
...
God I hate children.


After having read a bunch of the later posts on the SL forum cause.. flame wars are always funny, I realized something.

I haven't fucking stepped foot on mainland in 2 years, unless it's to report a copybotter.

Why would you ever bother to go to main land? I think even the building stores I go to for scripts and stuff are in private areas. O_o

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Blogger nimil said...

i dunno sometimes i dig out my car and go drive on the roads.. there are parts of mainland that are very pretty but the ad farms have made them suck for the most part. i hope after they are all gone it'll be a lot prettier...

 
At 7:10 AM , Blogger Noam said...

It'll be beautiful in communist mainland, where car drives you.

The upset adfarmers omg. I don't want to reply but the first thing that comes to mind is to point and laugh like Nelson.

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Noam said...

But if I did that I know like an hour later I'd get copybotted.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home