Sunday, September 21, 2008

NEW HAIR: Crackfox


Crackfox is texture scripted just like Cani. It's script is a little laggy but I think it's worth the issues it has. At least it is until I get a better script.

This hair is loosely based on the below pictures. I couldn't really figure out how to do a fade in the hairline, so I was like hrmm.. braids. But then after like 4 days of fucking around I came up with what I have in the ad above.

Guess how much Customer Service $10 a month buys you?
None.
They still have not responded to my issues yet beyond letting me know it's been transfered to the relevant area. Woopity.

5 Comments:

At 12:00 AM , Blogger Shattered said...

Oooohhh.

*eyes glaze over*

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Jhaxam said...

Heh, loving the name, Noam ^^ "Crackfox!"

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

zOMG want.

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger Flight by Mel McCann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Today I was walking to the bathroom from my Maya class when I saw someone with a similar hairstyle eating a salad. I was like "omfg..." and I wanted to take a pic of it to send it to you but then I realized that SL qualities (snapshots) can be awkward when practiced irl. D:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home