Monday, September 15, 2008

My dream job

Bill and I are watching Planet Earth on the huge TV since I bought the DVD boxset. There is a lot of footage about polar bears on that show, and most is basically about how because of global warming the life of the polar bear sucks. There was a video about a bear trying to attack a walrus because he was starving; he didn't even kill it, but it did injure him. The narrator said that the bear would probably die now because he was starving and injured.

At that moment I decided that if this whole web development career leads to nothing, I will quit my job and buy a helicopter and a harpoon and fucking kill walruses so polar bears can eat them. Seriously, fuck walruses. Polar bears > walruses.

And to get back to politics again, I read a comment on a political blog where some woman was calling out another for hating Palin for being a hunter and wanting polar bears off the endangered list and also being pro-life. The commenter said "so wait, you're against killing animals, but for killing babies."

That made me think. And my thoughts (probably unpopular) are this: feed babies to polar bears. :D There are so many more babies on Earth than polar bears. Seriously, fuck babies. Polar bears > babies.*

If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit passionate about polar bears. Just a lil.

*while I absolutely believe polar bears are better, I don't really want to feed babies to them. They have like no meat on them to sustain a bear through winter.

4 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger Disembodied Hand said...

Lol im not dead, also theres no power here for maybe like 2-4 weeks.

Get people to buy my stuff so i can buy groceries. :[

TY:D

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Done!

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Elsa Liebknecht said...

is abortion murder? to me is very simple, a fetus cant survive on its own (outside the mother) under 20 weeks of gestation, so to me after 20 weeks abortion is murder, below 20 weeks the mother can shove a skrewdriver up her c**t if she likes.
we have overpopulation, having children should be a privilegy to earn and not a right.

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Liebek, That was my argument for a while, combined with just a general "people suck" vibe.

You should listen to Bill Burr standup. I was listening yesterday and he was talking about over population and it was so funny. (Not very PC, but funny)

He's like why do we have an obligation to keep the deer population down when Joe just had 6 mediocre kids who aren't going to invent shit and is having a 7th?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home