Sunday, September 21, 2008

Linden Labs sucks but my new watch is sexy.

Hello Noam Sprocket,

Thank you for your reply.

We have had a look at the submitted information and cannot see any reason for you to experience problems, as your system seems to be really good. It is not a firewall issue for sure.

Unfortunately, due to your basic membership status we are limited in the amount of support we can provide and won't be able to assist you further.

I would recommend you visit the Second life forums and support links:

http://forums.secondlife.com/showthread.php?t=34671&highlight=computer+clock+wrong

http://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Main_Page

https://support.secondlife.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=4417

If you have any other queries please contact us again.

Regards
Darina
LInden Lab Support



I upgraded. If they don't fix it, I'm going to... do nothing cause there isn't shit I can do. Is their customer service really worth $120 a year? If they fix my problem that will totally be worth the $9.95, but I'm downgrading as soon as they solve it.

My problem is that all rotation and movement scripts have stopped working on my PC. They will run on my laptop which is running the same OS, version and has the same specs as my PC, but 2 less crazy graphics cards and a little less ram.

In other non frustrating news:

My new watch from Tokyoflash arrived yesterday. It's awesome except the band is too big for me. Bill is taking me to sears where he assures me that they can fix it.

Back to working on hair..

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger nimil said...

i really think the fact that they force you to get premium to get any help is bullshit.. i'm screwed if i ever really need support because i have no way to pay their stupid subscription.

that's really weird that the scripts aren't working on one computer O_o

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

SL only takes credit card and not paypal, and that for us brazilians is almost out of the question, way too expensive to have an international credit card. As a result, a woman I know had her account become completely useless with over a hundred thousand linden and all her creations, because of a bug that wouldn't let her transfer lindens or inventory items to other people (not even from her vendors), and LL refused to fix it.


But yes... Yummy watch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home