Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Mixtape


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes


The downside of this as apposed to Muxtape, is you have to rely on skreemer and seeqpod instead of being able to upload the songs you want them to host for you. :/

But Muxtape was taken down by the RIAA. The most shitty part of that is the fact I can't even tell you how many albums I've bought because I found the artist on someone's muxtape playlist. The RIAA doesn't understand the internet. Yeah there are torrenters, but there are people like me and Brandon who BUY shit from emusic, amazon, itunes and on a rare occassion when none of the above have the stuff... an actual STORE. 50% of the music I listen to isn't even on torrents because it's like.. me and some other dude in like Russia dig it... and we both use Comcast and can't host torrents.

Because Comcast is GHEY. GHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.

;_; Fios! COME TO MEEEEEEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home