Monday, August 25, 2008

Ok my inspiration folder is dwindling

I'm going to work on more belts, glasses and some clothing.

I only have like 10 hairs left in my "to do" folder, so I'm asking just my blog readers for any suggestions of hairs they'd like me to make.

Suggesting does not mean I will make it. But if I really like the style and I do make it I will give you a fat pack of all the colors I have.

I am looking for boy and girl styles. I like making hats and hair accessories. I like streaks. I don't like stuff that's too normal or stuff that you already see all around the grid. Basically, if you buy my hair you should know by now what my tastes are. Canimal suggested the last hair and I really liked the look and what I ended up making.

The BEST way to suggest stuff is to send an email to noam.sprocket[at]gmail.com and make sure you include your SL name so if I pick it I can send you the fat pack. The more pictures the better.

I still have like 10 hairs in my folder that I may do before getting to any suggested hairs, so don't get all "OMG your taking too long!" I'm back to work tomorrow so I don't have hours of boredom to kill like I did while I was sick this month.

Uuuuh so I don't have high hopes for getting loads of emails cause I dunno how many readers I have.

In the past I've gotten a lot of requests that are seriously like "WTF". Oh god I'd post the pictures if I had them on this computer. Like weird clothing from anime that is like.. insane and so not me or.. anyone.. really.
so bad.
*shakes head*

Ok I am going to bed with Bill now. SLEEPS!!

PS- if you have Xbox360 get BRAID!!! you can DL it from Xbox live, it's the best game ever and the last stage backwards is actually sooo fucked up.

6 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Joel Ra said...

Sweet, i'll dl Braid later on, thanks =D

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2416/2316108638_59b0aabafc.jpg?v=0

I dunno- I like this one. I actually colored my hair like this once but not blue. D: You could even make this one scripted and unisexxor.

<3 Ellie

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Noam said...

You can't reccomend stuff Ellie, you make hair. :O

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

But I buy everything you make >.> so... neh!

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

I dunno if you make stuff out of drawings instead of photos, but if you like any hair in my deviantart gallery ( http://afroditeohki.deviantart.com/gallery ), you can go ahead and make it. I've already noticed I'm useless at making hair for SL, so... xD/

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

You know I already give you a hair I liked, i'd happily send you more but I don't want to spam your face, i'd rather hug it, or perhaps hump :3

But! If you want me to, just hollah, I have lots that you possibly might like to make :D

<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home