Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I don't get it

I don't understand notecards with titles that have caps and lowercase randomly thrown about. Like:
"sHoPpInG Mall ANd CLUb"
Is there some sort of super secret typography skill being put into this that I just don't see? It takes longer to do that than writing "Shopping mall and club" and makes me insta-delete* the notecard.

*You know how when you get a notecard and you don't want to accept until you read it first so you let it rez in your new items inventory and read it and then accept or delete? I just deLEtE tHe ONes LiKE thiS.

3 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

Many people think this is cool and showy. Here in Brazil we have a slang calling it "miguxes", as "amigo" means "friend", and these people (usually girls) call their friends "miguxos" (some silly pet form of "amigos").
As this:
"We'll have a fashion show tonight and I'll call my friends"
Becomes this:
"wElL hAvV a FaxXxXxXiOn xXxXxow tXunIgHt AnD ILl cAlL mY fWiEnDxXxXx" or something. Sounds even more silly and hard to decypher in portuguese.

... Yes, inta-delete for me too.

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger nimil said...

i really hate stickycaps... but we use them in our store name since its me and lucas' name mushed together (LuNi) but seriously beyond that if i have to read sticky caps it makes me want to rip my eyeballs out

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I aimed, one day, to type ENTIRELY like that, ALL DAY.

Man, I wanted to spork my own goddamn eyes after 2 mins!

It took so long to type one freakin' sentance too! These ppl just must cut and paste!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home