Tuesday, June 03, 2008

OMG ONE TOUCH MYSPACE ACCESS???


Last year at exactly this time, I bought myself a blackberry, my logic being "I'm all business."

I have used that thing less than 20 times in the last year. I hate my freaking cellphone. it's stupid, it doesn't have a keyboard and when I try to type my email address it tries to finish it for me with the word "brocolli." wtf.

Today I thought, I need a phone I'll use in case my car dies before I can buy a new one, so I'll upgrade my phone.
I got a T-mobile sidekick slide which literally says on it's marketing page:
"Plus, it features always-on, one-touch instant messaging and the best MySpace mobile experience!"

Um, I'm 26. I'm about 10-16 years older than the marketing demographic for this phone, but you know what?? I DON'T fucking care!! Wheeeeeeee! It's like a little pocket sized computer! Imma put stickers on it when it comes! Must get a myspace page!!

But seriously, I can't wait till it comes. I heard that it's not entirely awesome as a phone, but you know what?? I hate talking on phones. As long as I can email people from where ever and look up stuff online, I will be a happy tater.

6 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Blogger Flight by Mel McCann said...

My boyfriend just got the Sidekick LX and adores it. All he does is play wiff it and even put a little Sonic background theme on it.

Something really cute I got for him is this realistic sushi phone charm that I know you'll love and it's super cheap;
http://www.oknewshop.com/products/sushi-cell-phone-charm-2274.html?currency=USD

Hope you enjoy your sidekick... I can't wait for my contract to be up with T-mobile so i can get one for a reasonable price.

<3 Ellie Celt (Eat Rice!)

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Noam said...

yeah my contract wasn't up, so I paid a retarded sum for the Slide. I wanted the LX but it was $400. O_o

Some people at work are giving me shit for not getting an iphone instead.

I'm not smug enough to own apple products.

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Flight by Mel McCann said...

I'd like the have an Iphone so I could be all hip and trendy. The people would "Ooo" and "Ahh" as I chatted away to no one on the other side.

I'm too cheap for that and Sidekicks are much more fun. I love how the screens whip out and how it's not as expensive as an Iphone so you can decorate it and make it snazzy.

You're gunna luff it! I think it even came with a case which is pimp. Yaaay!

<3 Ellie

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I had to get a new phone (HAD TO I SAY!) and I got a new Samsung Tocca, which is basically an iPhone and gah, typing out text messsages on a touch screen is a farking pain the butt, I keep getting the wrong letters, I have fat fingers, obviously :((

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Dude you are really lucky because you are in the UK. Here what kind of phone you can get depends on your service provider. :(

Some dude at work from London was saying you can get whatever you want over there because there isn't that kind of restriction.

=_= I HATE At&t with a passion, but if I got an iPhone i'd have to switch them.

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Bailey Dazy said...

Yeah, I adore my sidekick. I've had the same one since November 2006! It's awesome!

Also, try this site www.skinit.com you can make your own phone cover. Its a car grade sticker. I've had the same sticker on my sidekick since Dec 06 and it's still in amazing condition. Not to mention my phone isn't scratched up!
:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home