Monday, May 19, 2008

I should make this hair next

the one to the far right.
wtf?

Ok seriously. I am bored out of my mind today. I've been doing photoshop tutorials all day because no one has contacted me about the new project. I've psyched myself into being excited about this new thing because I will get to go back to normal, non php/drupal, development.

If my work lappy wasn't such a tiny POS I would be Blendering right now. I need to make butt stuff for Hya and I am going to make a hair/ hat for her new set that I practically forced her to make lol. Rasputina inspired. It will be lovely.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM , Blogger eloheliot said...

wtf is that a mustang on the right? that's sad even for ricers.

i might wear that hair if you make it. at least it'd give me an excuse to paint hair onto the head texture of my skin :P

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I have to make my Rasputina hair first but that horrid thing is on my list because a coworker dared me.
X3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home