Sunday, March 02, 2008

Uruha-gaz Hair

"We are experiencing Inworld issues at this time. We are aware of problems with failed transactions, items lost, TP issues, ghost prims. Please do not attempt any transactions until further notice." - Linden Lab Blog.

Well if they ever fix that shit. Please check out my new hair



NEW TEXTURES. NEW BUILDING TECHNIQUE (uh well new to me.)
OLD REFERENCE PICTURE! This is based off the same picture I used to make Gazette, but that was a really long time ago. This is much cleaner than the original gazette and has new (to me) shiney textures!! (Thanks Triniteeeeee)


It's at Koreshan for now as SL is being an asshole. Thank you. :DPS- the name is not a phonetic spelling of a sneeze-cough. It's the name of the dude with gaz at the end.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Blogger Arbel Vogel said...

If they ever do fix this shit, I WILL get the rest of the colors!!! Love it so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home