Monday, January 07, 2008

We watch too much TV

So I am contracted to do web development for a political candidate, aka I make a candidate's site for lots of money, but I don't necessarily support the candidate nor have much interest in politics.

So we work on site at the HQ. My team is packed into a little room that was a storage closet. I'm sitting here and I start coughing. My throat hurts and it's like I'm breathing sand and it's all round shitty. Dave starts coughing. The others in the room start coughing. We remark it's weird and keep working. Then it gets a little worse and I'm like DUDE SOMETHING IS FUCKED IN THIS ROOM.

Not that I'm paranoid, but in the back of my head I'm like "if I die cause of this job, I will be sooooo mad! and dead!"

One of the interns accidentally sprayed pepperspray outside our office.

What I learned today is I need to be less paranoid and that pepperspray works really fucking well. Also to never tell Nick anything cause he told Rob and Rob keeps IMing me with "OMG Z IS COUGHING UP BLOOD!!! TERRORISTS!"

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM , Blogger Archan Allen said...

this is so funny XDD made me laugh for 10 minutes, i think it reminds everyone a story. Paranoia is in humankind, but yes too much tv... ahahah i love your story. Beware of the pepperspray.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home