Wednesday, January 09, 2008

FREE KITTEN


I love logging in to people telling me they found other people selling my stuff on SLX or onRez or in game.

My free kitten box is now free.
This box was one of the first things I made for Gritty Kitty out of prims. It's been around for like a year and a half. People love to copy it and downright love to copy bot it too. Which is retarded.


In other news, I'm making my own series of male skins with bruises and lots of smudgely black makeup that I shall dub EMO SKINZ and big boots that look like Krius' except the laces are moved down a little and instead of Ripper, I'll call mine Tearer boots and then I'll make all the hairs Elika and Hely make but in my own shitty textures! \o/ hurray! This is so much easier than making stuff that hasn't already been made in SL.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger Yohane Rockett said...

Meows =^.^=

Where can I found your new stuff?

Best regurds Yohane

 
At 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pulls up her umbrella from the pouring sarcasm*

Haha they'll still find a way to rip your free stuff. they just have nothing better to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home