Monday, December 03, 2007

8 Random Facts

Oh Willow... *glares*
“Eight Random Facts” meme.

Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Noam facts:
1) Noam was named after psycholinguist and political writer Noam Chomsky

2) Despite shitty prose, vocabulary and conversational skills, I'm actually very well read and a book snob. I will read just about anything if it's good, including memoirs, fiction, history, science, and computer books.
At the risk of sounding like a nerd, Moby Dick is my favorite novel. It has everything a person could want: implied gay sex, penis jokes, jokes about piousness, a maori dude, whale facts, and ADVENTURE! :D
I just read a book about Asberger's syndrome called "Look me in the eye" that was pretty cool from a story-telling and psychology perspective.

3)I have a bachelors degree in Psychology with a concentration in Neurospychology and cognitive science.

4) I work as a web developer which means I do graphic design, but mostly I code and do site architecture. I used to be a graphic designer, but coding = more $. I've never taken a class for anything I do at work. Funny how that works.

5)I love rap music. Not the MTV rap music where they repeat the same sentence over and over "Hoes up! Hoes up! Hoes up! Hoes up!" I like the rap music not played on the radio that makes fun of the rap music played on the radio.
Rap music is kinda misunderstood. I hear a lot of "Oh I like everything.. BUT rap music." Rap music is fantastic people! Give it a chance.
See artists: Aesop Rock, El-P, Heiruspecs, DJ Vadim, Swollen Members, Brother Reade

6)I love folk, indie, black metal, death metal, and emo music too. I probably like anything as long as it's good. And I'm not ashamed to like bad music either. I torrented Britney's new CD. >_> Currently I'm all about the Scandinavian metal.
\m/

7)I have a boyfriend in the really real world. I think this is pretty obvious if you have ever talked to me. We've been together for 7 years and I talk about him constantly because he's always around. For a while I started referring to myself as some sort of creepy couple unit. "WE are watching a movie." "WE ate there last week." But now I'm trying to get my verbal independence back.

8) I have a cat named Poe. I also hate cats. Poe is alright though, I guess... sometimes.




TAG: Trinitee, Chicanery, Draconic, Sinjun, Mina, Krius, Selos, Sakuradawn, Elec!

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

you can't tag trin! I did!

i'm typing one handed, forgive lack of capitals >.>

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Yeah but Trinitee is mine. >:O

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

O_o you punk. fine, fine, I did it. Was going to finally start a real blog anyways. But I didn't do it on my blogger account so you'll have to go to http://sakuradawn.wordpress.com/ if you want to see it *shakes her fist at you* Please excuse the mess over there, I'll get around to making it look all proper later, maybe....

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

<_< well ok so wordpress was being an ass and not letting me do a good theme (curse my cheapness and wanting a free blog) soooooooo I did infact make a blog on this account, just go there >_>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home