Thursday, November 15, 2007

New: Tote Bag


So here is a bag I made that is available at my main store and all the other locations when I get home from work today.

This bag is scripted with 9 texture styles. It has a sculpted skull and Xbones pin and it's own custom kitty qee as all my new stuff has had. Also, there are 2 arm animations with this. a bent arm and a straight arm or you can chose to use neither. It's all controlled in the touch menu.

Sorry peoples, it's copy only. Rampant theft is leading me to this. Those who have a problem with the permissions, we can work out of a deal where I'll give you a transfer or modifiable item, if you track down the IP of all offenders who have remade my items, stolen my textures or scripts and then go to their RL homes and punch them multiple times in the face and genitals.

:D
So what I'm saying is, you have to just live with the lack of permissions. I'm tired of swatting people on the nose and saying BAD! And them responding "waht u meen u haf psd. Nooo I mayk dis ting. nocopie. i teel peeble u steel coz i mayk furst." Because I'm 98% sure that one day I'll be sitting there at the computer, heart pressure increasing from talking to person who is either foriegn or 6yrs old and*BOOM* embolism pops in brain and DEAD. Who will take care of my cat? Not my boyfriend for damn sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home