Saturday, November 03, 2007

New Hair: Tumnus (Braids + hat)


Tumnus is based off some pictures I have of an anonymous Jrocker pictured below. If you know who that dude is, I will give you um um um... something.


This hair is like.. 90% sculpted. I didn't want to make a braid texture, so I made sculpted braids. I think it looks nice, but from far away since sculpts don't render until close on my settings it looks like dreads or hotdog links.
>_> well it does!
I still love it though. You can pick this up at Harajukubox, The Block and my main store in Koreshan.


1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM , Blogger Jesseaitui Petion said...

Dude this is nice; would be cool to see the beanie by itself as well. But that`s for my own selfish reasons lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home