Tuesday, August 14, 2007

KORESHAN

The BLOG. We had this idea a while ago but it took me a while to get off my ass and build it.

Chic took some awesome photobooth style pictures of our little family this weekend and I have Mina, Hana and Penny left to add to our roster. :)

So there isn't much on there because everyone was like "waaah it's too pretty to blog on *cry whine wussy noises*" But then Trin popped it's cherry so I'm hoping great things will come from that!

What to expect? I can't say what others will blog, but uh, Huh. I have no idea what it'll be like. We'll post.. things.

My plan was to post the American Apparel Merkins last night, but the store is closed. Ah well, the clothes ISL were just as awful as the clothes on their website, just you could also buy pubic wigs, which were special.
poop.

Anyway, new blog! hurray!

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Speaking of Merkins.. where is our singing one? HMMMM?

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger Noam said...

quiet you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home