Monday, May 07, 2007

New Hair: Ghost


Ghost is inspired by a picture I have of Reita from Gazette. I made this hair uuuh dude, in feb? I couldn't get the back right, looked like butt. Then I got a toaster and had to remake all my textures and retexture it, then it looked like "super butt."

Every weekend I played with it, and every weekend I managed to make it look shittier than before. This weekend I deleted 3/4ths of the prims and started over and now? I think it's one of my best hairs ever. :3 SOOOOOOOOO happy with this.

Ghost is textured with more natural colors and tipped colors. because I don't have a huge prim count, I didn't put out every color I have. If you want it in a different color, drop me a notecard. Same goes if you want an older hair in a new texture.

8 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Blogger Sakuradawn Lei said...

You are right this is your best hair ever. It is going to take a crowbar or a sl teleport glitch to get this off of my head. I think I took like 20 pictures of myself with this hair. (points at profile picture) look at that hotness.haha I'm so vain ;P

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Noam said...

It makes me want to redo some of the old ones with the new stuff I learned.

I have to stop making hair. Need to make at least 3 articles of clothing and start on my qee.... then more hairs.

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Ru-る said...

Make that sleeveless hoodie with the unzippedness Reita's wearing!

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Noam said...

It's a very weird jacket, I've been trying to find more pictures of it.

PS, I am making a skirt. SO people can hump my leg.

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Sakuradawn Lei said...

Don't forget pants, that will get you lots of leg humping too. Or so I've heard. XD

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Ru-る said...

<3 If I find more pics, I shall surely share.

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I think skirts are easier than pants. (well for me)

I already know what I want to make for it.
Ru: you roxxorz. I've only found 2 pictures of it and one is like shoulders up.

 
At 1:42 AM , Blogger Selos said...

I think I have had this hair on the longest of any hair other then my first two hairs when I was a poor noob...o_o maybe it has something to do with not being able to get on SL and broken haxed wireless connects...*cough*...that and me and Zeal both look like JRock stars pretty often lately..ever since I made lipstick on some male skins xD I blame you! It's all you!

*shifty eyes*
:3 I luff your hair.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home