Saturday, May 05, 2007

BALE SALE!!!


There is a bake sale in Koreshan this weekend. It's about as ghetto as you'd expect any bakesale to be. Which of course means it's awesome. Trinitee, who is the greatest person to ever live, made worms in dirt.

I made some muffins. You get the tray to carry around, 3 muffins to share, and oven mitts. You can buy muffin singles too. I probably won't be selling this again, maybe. I have no idea.

You can get these in front of my store and then explore the sim to find the official table.
Also for a limited time, Jello wrestling in front of my store. Have fun, take pictures. I was bored...

Peace out kitties! I gets to shoot a movie today so I won't be around.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger Elec said...

I ate very deliciously! 8)

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Noam said...

=^_______^= <3 hee.

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger violet~! said...

You've probably seen this already but I couldn't resist ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2A0nSLc8qg

He came down to a nearby school a couple weeks ago. He's a nice fellow, he is.

 
At 1:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao when we first found that video at work i sware we wasted an hour watching it over and over.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home