Friday, April 27, 2007

I doubt anyone other than the Kore Kids know this

But I have a new job. A new real life job.

It is very kick ass. It has 25% travel (which is cool cause I never go anywhere damn it!) I get my own personal laptop to take home with me. Lax hours. No dress code unless on site. Small company setting, but HUGE clients because it's part of an advertizing network. And more money.

That's about as detailed as I'll get. The cool part of the job is that this company loves secondlife. They commissioned the Adidas SIM. Next month I have a corporate meeting to go to that is hosted by a woman who works here who is writing a book about Secondlife. It's pretty rad.

Today in our weekly newsletter we had a link to an Ad Blog about billboard advertizing in SL.
http://adverlab.blogspot.com/2007/04/contextual-advertising-in-second-life.html
That script can't be hard to make.

But yeah, just so you know, the really real world will invade, but as it is with American Apparel's crap, and Adidas' sim crashing sneakers, there is nothing to worry about.
Unless I get put on the project and then we are all fucked. :-D

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Elec said...

I pray it is good place of work for Noam :)

 
At 2:12 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I knew that I knew that I knew that... does that make me cool :D

Happy for you Noamtaters <3!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home