Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lazy bastids

haha no one from my group came in yesterday.

Email Correspondence from my "bosses":
"Plow has not come..gave it another try but it's pretty bad here. I am going to stay out today. If you need anything I will be on my computer...can't go anywhere!"

"Wuss.
Everyone else made it in Geoff. In fact I just sent out for a dozen pizzas. And some lattes."

"mmmm pizza.
actually, if the pizza guy delivers in this...then i really feel like a loser...
the 90 year old shut in next door had her drive-way plowed about 10min ago...maybe she can give me a ride into work... "

"Ok I have some tennis raquets here I can strap to my feet...I saw it work in a chilly willy cartoon...I'm heading in!
haha "

"Hey loser, the Papa Gino’s guy was just in front of the building..."

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm pizza. whats snow look like? :P j/k

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Marshmellows with dirt.


I don't think anyone came in. Our parking lot here sucks... but then the kids downstairs were iceskating on my parking lot at home. =_= That just ain't right.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home