Sunday, January 21, 2007

The sim crasher



Recipe for crashing yourself. One pair of Zab's new boots + heavy scripted neko parts + one trinitee belt = crash.

I've been working on this for over 2-3 weeks. It's something silly like 130 prims. You CANNOT make it smaller, only larger. There is a demo. I highly suggest trying it on first. If it's too big, eat a lot of candy and try again later.

So one big project down. I have to finish the other one now and then I'll.. uh er.. eh... Probably built out my website.

7 Comments:

At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trinitee LOVES her belt. TY for taking on the project and makin it fors me. :D *licks face*

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

Oh, this is goin on now!

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

HAWT! <3

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger monk1210 said...

I haven't crashed yet...it's the neko parts I tell you!

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Noam said...

;_;

Yeah I have too many scripts in mine...

I might have to take out the xcite tail and ears maybe. But I'm not taking off my body parts just to not crash!

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I ported around today with my hair I made (115 prims) Zab's boots (300 prims) This belt, my prim eyes, my prim eyeshine, my prim jacket parts, and Krius' sweet prim Rage gloves.

I R TEH SIMKILLER!

Actually tho, didn't have a problem.

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Don't say that! I makes it sound like it is my neko bits!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home