Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Selling Some land (Now w/pictures)


I'm going to make an effort to start selling my excess land to make the move to Koreshan, or just get my tier down.

First off, I think I am going to sell my house, since I don't use it anymore. It's 2048sm, in Rogla which is a snow sim. It's the most awesome 2048sm in all the snow sims in all the game. I'm not lying. If you position your house just so you have 2 really beautiful views on either side of you.

One of protected land and one is pretty much your own land that tapers to the road. It's kinda wedge shaped. I bought this land from Posy and it's really really nice. I don't want to sell it to just anyone, I want someone who will love it as much as I do and Posy did.

If you want to take a look just send me an IM in game.

*updated w/ photos.
It's mainland and of course people will build ugly crap next door, but you only really hang out inside your house, and I only have the views to the pretty parts out side of my house.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

Awww... I know how you feel Noam. It was hard to give up that land, but I'm glad you got to enjoy it for awhile. Nobody builds a better Snow Neko than you ^.^

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I don't want to sell it, but I have to. ;_;

I don't even go to my house anymore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home