Friday, January 26, 2007

I heart my friends

I wasn't going to log on last night. Billy made me and Trinitee, Candi & Satine threw me a party for my rez day. It was so cool and extremely unexpected! I love all of you for coming or for those who didn't come, thank you so much for wishing me a Happy Rez day!

Sometimes I feel like wow, I have no friends since I don't hang out much with people. But last night it was just so awesome, not only do I have some really kick ass friends, but they are really freaking good at giving me presents that I like! XD Shit, I wish that happened IRL more often.

See how I took that subtle turn to the shallow act of gift receiving? I'm slick. But really I'm just so :-O at cool stuff I got. I already want to go home so I can play with it all.
Highlight (well everything rocked, but this made me laugh): Satine gave me Grillz.

Yes. Grills. For my teeth.

6 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody can pull of the grillz like Noam can :P

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I don't think I can pull them off... but I'm wearing them anyway!!!

I'm gonna link them to my neko teeth and make my neko teeth silver too.

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

Fershizzle

 
At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH before i forget:

Grilllllllzz

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I'm so nasty in that picture.

 
At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just a little bruised up :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home