Thursday, December 28, 2006

Nutty Bum...

So I made Billy a little squirrel girl avatar to play with on SL. I did her hair and got her artilleri retro clothes and rhinestone glasses. (You do these things when you are bored.)

So last night while I'm working on the necklace he's test driving his new squirrel and he's at a furry club and this girl starts IMing him. And then she starts sending him pictures of her rimming people (in game) and watersports... and says things about squirrel's "nutty bums" and eventually offered him $1000 to let her uh.. rim his squirrel girl av.

Now I'm not saying all furries are like that... but damn that's just weird. Billy said as we were falling asleep "I'll think about it for one thousand, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten"

Proving once again you can quote Jaws in all situations.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

She had eyes like a dolls eyes!

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Jess and I played the quote game today and she won:
"I think that i am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular furry until it swims up and licks Billy on the ass!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home