Friday, December 22, 2006

Early presents

Billy wanted the ipod I got him really bad so I let him have it today and he gave me one of my presents. A SHUFFLE!! X3
I can't even tell you how many times I hinted that I wanted one. An iPod is all well and good but, I have itunes at work and itunes at home. I need something little to hold my songs in the inbetween times.

I'm very very very happy! He even got me little covers for it. Here's hoping I don't lose it immediately since it's really fucking tiny.

PLUS once I buy an emusic song I can redownload it anywhere. O_O so all the songs I got at work I can get at home. KICK ASS!

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i would SO forget to take that thing off and end up washing it within a week. o.O I've had the mini and the video and nothing kicks ass more than my ipod video.

Congrats on your new playa :D

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I figure I'd never use the screen, so why buy the big one? And I usually cycle like 10 CDs.

I'm playing with it now and it kicks some ass.

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

How's the sound? The sound quality on the original shuffles didn't do it for me, but I hear the new ones are better.

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Noam said...

It's really good. I haven't really noticed much difference from it and my computer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home