Friday, December 29, 2006

Bottle Caps

I forgot... I made stuff last night.
So these are non scripted Bottle cap necklaces. All are real bottle caps, most are Lithuanian beers (they had the coolest tops.) Sorry that the picture is small.

I really liked making these, but goddamn was it hard to find good textures. Either caps are boring or bad scans. I don't drink beer so I don't have a collection to scan in. All we had in the fridge was Honey Brown something something B drinks.

I was updating the block store with them and ran into Zab and Trinitee. Then I ended up in a dress. I'll pretend like I don't jump at the chance to dress up like an idiot. Oh noes, it was horrible! Rose Dazzle ball gowns on a Noam = a pink nightmare.

Reflecting on stuff (Deep thoughts):
As the weeks are passing and I'm getting more and more store oriented and less "hang out-able" I'm actually digging this lifestyle. Not that I don't love hanging out with some of my friends now and then, but now that I have adopted Bill's "don'tgiveashitism" I'm like happy. :D I feel normal again. I'm not like "oh noes! soandso hates me! /cry." I realized that when Sin told me about parties I wasn't invited to, which I know would have upset me a month ago and now...nothing. I'm more shocked at how much I don't care, instead it's like relief. All the ties have been severed and I'm freeeee! Well, at least mentally and it seemed to take a while to get here. Damn my brain, I swear it's working against me.

So my advice for people who are all "oh noes!" take a deep breath and clear your head, because it is possible to not spaz over SL. I'm a spaz survivor. You can do eeeeet!*

* Dude if next year I start spazzing again, fucking slap me and take my SL password away.

7 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Ravenhex said...

Which reminds me, you still have a 6 pack of alcoholic iced tea in our fridge, I think it has been there a few weekends now. Must remember to make the long and dangerous trek to your place and return it.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

Great concept... excellent workmanship... I give the bottle cap necklaces a 10! You're so damn talented dude :D Ummm... where's the pic of you in the dress? Hmmm? I know you have one!

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I love your deep thoughts! <3 YOU ARE MY IDOL! :P

 
At 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE ONE POSY! *evil grins*

Common Noam.. everyone KNOWS you looked hot in that pink dress. :-P


Maybe i should ebay this picture >:) mwahahaha

 
At 5:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is one of those simple things that makes me go "Fugg I shoulda thought of that!" I use bottlecaps in scrapbooking so a big fat duh @ me!

WTB said photo of Noam inna pink dress.

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I bought mine!

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Noam said...

...

;_;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home