Friday, November 24, 2006

Tooo much food

I feel like that fat guy in the Monty Python sketch. Any minute now I will explode.

Wednsday I saw Happy Feet with my dad and Debbie. I love penguins, but it sucked.
Today we saw Flushed Away. It was much much much better. Though it was all little kids in the theater and my dad pointed out that I was his little kid and proceeded to mess up my hair and laugh at me since I suggested the movie. =____=

My dad's new couch is more comfortable than my bed... I can't wait till I'm rich enough to afford a couch like that.

Sooo yeah... that's all I have to update. I'm going home tomorrow and plan to molest Bill all day on Sunday. :-D

3 Comments:

At 2:08 AM , Blogger Arbel Vogel said...

Ew, I remember that sketch ._.

And crap, I can't believe that Happy Feet wasn't good! I love teh penguins toooo! :( Guess I'll wait for it to hit DVD.

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Just.. one... more... chocolate....

Happy Feet isn't good?! Bah!

 
At 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pokes noams tummy over and over*

So flushed away was decent? I thought Happy Feet would have been better but seems like it's reversed. oh wells.... I never get to the theaters anyways.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home