Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sweet mother of god...

Kim was telling us at lunch about this musician named BJ Snowden. She's terrible, but has CDs out, plays popular places locally and graduated from Berkley (local esteemed music school.) She was discovered by one of the members of the B-52s.

...

This music is so awful that new words need to be made up to describe the awful. It is deaftonerific.

I don't know how you can get a hold of this music, but you need to. You need to listen to it because I had to. Please, search for her music and feel my immense autitory pain.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm tempting... but id rather keep my hearing. lol I'll just take you at your word.

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I will get the MP3s and I will make you peoples listen!

You will at least laugh. The woman is a lyrical genious.
"I met you when I was five,
And that ain't no jive."

Note to self: adapt "jive" into daily vernacular.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home