Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shit you should buy because I said so:

Tee hee.

First off Hoodies by SiniStyle. At first when these came out I was like "eh" because they are bulky and weird and don't look like any hoodies I wear. But then the iron cross one came out and I love it. I really like the front primage of the hood. Very cool. I don't like the back primage and the bottom of the jacket is distorted, but the drawing on it kicks my templates ass.

This skull watch by Digital Dragon Designs. Because skulls are cool. If you don't like skulls, you aren't cool.

New men's hair at Happy Dispatch. Proof that having a penis helps when creating men's hair. Though... I thnk that mullet hair was made by a guy. Back to the drawing board on that theory.

Posy's tat skins. She made these with her own little paws people and they are awesome.

This furniture is pretty.

Uhhh... I have to build mr Flash snowman or Brandon will beat me. BYE!

PS- Zabitan looks purdy in makeup.


ANOTHER PS- O_o This is my (well my dad's) summer house in Cape Cod. Always creepy when SL reminds me of RL. Birds used to fly into those windows and die all the time.

Also: KITES L$10 KITES!!!

6 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh you have good taste, i'm shocked, ok, i'm really not!

I LOVE POSY'S SKINS!

<3

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I love them too! Posy is very talented in a "I'd like to eat her brains to steal her powers" way.

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

*quickly puts a helmet on" :P

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Candi said...

"Always creepy when SL reminds me of RL"

It's even creepier when RL reminds you of SL! specially when its because your at a fetish fair and all you can think of it Goreans and age players FTW!

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger Noam said...

You went to the fetish fair in Boston?

I went to one a couple years ago and this one dude there was wearing latex... and he had the body of John Goodman.


That was the first and last fetish fair for me!

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Candi said...

hahah yes i went to the one in boston! I saw a guy with some girl on a leash and i imediatly thought of SL, what with all the creepy RL Noobs walking around hitting on ya.. and the various sex toy booths...totally SL come to life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home