Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Screw the SL clothing industry!

[4:54] Twin Wildcat: hey your a awesome builder i mean im in awe
[4:54] Twin Wildcat: can ya send me a tell on novel popinjay or landlord foley i would love to pay ya to make afew projects for my island thank you

:-D I could like.. build people stuff instead. *dreamy sigh* I love building. I want my neighbor to go poof next to GK so I can buy his land and build uh, um... er... stuff. A giant Gritty Kitty Litter factory! or not... I have no idea. I want to make a film noir style city.

Someone on the flash forum I signed up for is helping me out on Frosty the Hoeman.
Hurraaaaays.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be a new adventure, and I bet you'll do well too, I saw that waterfall!
Oh and YAY for flash help, I wanna see results!

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Noam said...

The snowman still continues to suck ass.

That waterfall was very sloppy... I think this guy wants urban stuff anyway

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home