Monday, November 06, 2006

Out with the old, in with the new...

Yes, I deleted the last blog. I had great reasons for it. Mainly that I didn't care enough about my entries to see it go away and that an ex-friend was reading it and that creeped me out. I'm sorry, I didn't realise that so many people read it until it was gone and I was getting "Where did your blog go?" IMs. Now it probably looks very drama-queen of me to delete it, but I didn't think people were actually reading it. *shrugs* Dramatic or not, I was a ball of emotions and frustration and the easiest way to get rid of it was to delete the blog. I deleted it with a big sigh of relief and felt better...

But obviously I made a new blog. I like blogging even if I don't have much to say. It makes me look busy at work on my downtime and sometimes it's kinda theraputic. Expect art, expect blogging stuff I want to buy on SL, expect stuff I make on SL, and mostly expect a whole lot of bitching about work, life, music, etc. This isn't a Gritty Kitty updates blog, this is my personal blog and if you just want the updates, well don't go past looking at the pretty pictures.


So yeah, if my ex-friend out there is reading this... please just leave me alone. I don't harbor any desires to be cruel to you and when my friends befriend you I try to not let it bother me. But seriously, I can't pretend to care when you IM me. I obviously take notice and it bothers me that you are still present in my SL. :\ It's just...even when you compliment me, it just brings back all the shitty feelings. To be honest, it sounds fake and we can just avoid all this if you ignore my existance. That shouldn't be hard for you.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY my fav Neko boi I don't really know is back!!!

We must swap cards in world, even if only so I can say I HAVE NOAMS card, should the occasion arise :P

WB!

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Haha, why haven't we done that yet?!

We are retarded.
And honestly I talk to you more than most people, I just do it off the game.

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Candi said...

yay my Noamykins is back <3 I missed your blogness

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home