Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OK, the LL Dev must be the game dev equivalents of me

They are probably faking their skill level and I doubt they have anything inovative to come up with. I bet they were all neuropsychology majors.

If you don't know what's going on in SL right now you should read the Blog. LibSL has created and is selling a product that allows you to create a full perm copy of anything in game (except baked textures?). So Hair, watches, shoes etc. I don't think you can grab scripts though. Sooooo... this royally fucking sucks because LL's dev team is probably too fucking mediocre to create a way to combat this, so SL just accepts the tool with open arms.

Well it's there. Building was my favorite part of SL, so when the shit really hits the fan I guess I'm taking my money and running. Hrmm... maybe I should cash most of it out now before the economy starts to suck.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 PM , Blogger Candi said...

haha fucking people... Who the hell would make something like that, they are all like "it wasnt meant for bad" uhh whta else then!? of course it was.

 
At 2:55 AM , Blogger Candi said...

and how Satine...and how...lol.. <3

 
At 4:09 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Nah, I wouldn't lump you in that category, you made a mistake, you're only human, these people are refusing to stop :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home