Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here is your GK female clothing teaser



I made a shirt. It's for the Micecream Parlor, it ties in the front with a prim. I drew this all in a couple hours last night so the sleeves, buttons and collar still look like crap and aren't lined up. I also have some more little detailing I want to do on them. I need to ad some hemming on the bottom.

When this is done, the outfit will come with a skirt, an apron, those pants that come to half calf (??), a head accessory of sorts, either a neckerchief or a necklace, Bangle bracelettes, a tray with micecream, and uh kneesocks or something.

If I can build em, I'm going to make retro rollerskates too. And if they are presentable I might drop them on Moopf and see if he'd do a collab. If that turns out to be ok and the micecream outfit is accepted by the public, then I have another female clothing set I want to make.


Any suggestions on the current state of the Micecream shirt? Is the neckline ok? I don't want to make hoe clothing.

6 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I think it's great, Noam! I like ho necklines :P.. but.. i think that is a perfect neckline for that shirt, it's not too low, and it's not too high n prissy!

Can't WAIT to see the finished piece XD

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Candi said...

I love it Noamy!! and the "come to half calf" pants are capri's :P

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Well I have some Posy made and she calls them Clam Diggers!

I have no idea T^T

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

I'm such a geek! I wasn't sure so I HAD to look it up!

ca·pri pants
Tight-fitting, calf-length women’s pants, often having a slit on the outside of the leg bottoms.

clam dig·gers or clam·dig·gers
Casual pants that end slightly below the knee.

At any length (no pun intended) you're so dang cute as a girl, Noam... and the top is looking awesome!

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I have mid calf pants and they are called something else...

Hrmm
and my mom says Petal Pushers.

WTH?!

Anyways... I don't know if I will finish. I don't know what's up with this copy bot thing. I don't see the point of busting my butt if someone can just copy my work.

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

Oh yeah! Pedal Pushers! They're kind of the same thing... originally made for biking (so your pants wouldn't get stuck in your chain or spokes).

Yeah, that copy bot thing is depressing *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home