Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Help!

Hey can someone sign me up for one of those makeover shows were people come in and clean up all the shit in your apartment?

I don't want to clean. It's really bad.

I'm thinking about it now, and in about a year we have done nothing about organizing and putting shit away. It hurts my head to think about how we can make the computer room (tonight's room too be cleaned) not look like a bomb exploded.

How can one get a maid to put everything away and clean it without the stranger actually touching your shit? Hrmmm.

Side note: in the bathroom today at work there was free sample smelly rock hand soap. I used it and now my hands smell like grapefruit and skunk. I want to wretch.

6 Comments:

At 5:13 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

Yeah, but those shows usually bring out that black light thingy O.o

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Noam said...

My apartment would be seen from space if they did that...

 
At 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg you have to schedule rooms for cleaning? LOL ok yea thats bad. haha

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Arbel Vogel said...

Hahaha, funny, today is cleaning day for me as well >.<

Lots of laundry, lots of dishes, lots o' trash...most likely I'll find a way to distract myself from it.

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Today I decreased the standard from "clean the computer room." to clean off the dining room table.

Baby steps.

We aren't tidy people. The only thing we have going for us is the apartment doesn't smell.

 
At 4:28 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Hi, my name is Willow and I enjoy cleaning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home