Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HAHAHAHAHA assholes

UPDATE: Shit I can't find the comment that I thought was Canimal's. It might not have been her, so I am deeply and truely sorry for calling her out on something someone else wrote. Like on my knees sorry, because I know I hate to be misquoted. BUT I still think that mentality is crap. *nod*

Ok People trying to start the "Don't buy from stores that are still open to protest them staying open when we are closed!"

Ok... that's the dumbest thing I have ever read. If you are a designer on SL you already have solidarity with all other designers over how this if going to fuck you over, but no, we must make this into a "special group" thing. Read comments on PXP about not buying from people who stay open. The only thing I truly and intensely hate about PXP is the mob mentality.

So not only am I fucked just as much as you are about getting ripped off, but now I suck because I'm not closing my store? FUCK YOU. Any chance there is to ostracize people, these people jump on it.

Fuck you and your "my way or else" mentality.

** My final thing to say about this and then I plug away at my snowman for the rest of the day.
Keep this in mind, you shouldn't have to threaten people to join your cause.

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I agree with you about the mob mentality, it kinda sucks and it ALWAYS seems to happen at PXP which is INTENSELY frustrating, because when crap like that happens, occasionally people will lump the writers all together as one "PXP Opinion" and that pisses me off, it's happened in the past and it really is the most frustrating thing in the world, as much as I love my co-writers, we do NOT share a brain loool

Either wayyyy it's all fixed now!

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Noam said...

well you're my friend now and I'll be very candid when I think you are getting caught up in the mob.

I know it sucks because you want to defend your friends, but if your friends are being retarded sometimes you have to just shrug and say "I don't know this person, I was here for the snacks." >_>

But anyway... that was out of line today. Way to soil a protest with hate.

 
At 4:35 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Dude, I am ALWAYS there for the snacks..

I love my friends but sometimes, I KNOW they can be douches (and no, I don't mean anyone in particular, CHILL OUT PPL!)

We can all be douches, if we weren't life would be all flowers and puppy dogs and I really don't like flowers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home